Urgent Heat Deficiency
Do you have an urgent heat deficiency?
It is more fun to shower when there is hot water. Does the hot water not run at home? Or is the radiator in your house or apartment not producing any heat?
Many experience problems with hot water, underfloor heating, or radiators in the fall and the heating season – but don’t worry, that is completely normal.
You can always contact us at Sternberg VVS- & Gasteknik A/S, if you should have any problems with heating-even outside of the firing season.
In most cases, it is typically a problem that can be solved quickly with the help of our employees. You can safely call us whether there are problems with your heat pump, repair or replacement of a boiler, or anything else.
We have skilled craftsmen who can repair the old or install a new heating device, whether it is an oil boiler, gas boiler, heat pump or…
What can you do if your radiator is dysfunctioning?
Does your radiator not provide heat, even though you have turned the heat up? There can be many reasons for a dysfunctioning radiator, but the typical causes are:
- Maybe there is too much air in the radiator
- Maybe the thermostatic valve is stuck.
- Maybe your stuffing box is too old
All three are things you can fix yourself if you have the right tools and mindset.
If you are not up to fixing it yourself, you can always contact us; then we will send one of our very skilled craftsmen, who will help repair your radiator as quickly as possible.
What can I do myself, if I do not have any hot water?
Are you not getting any hot water out of your faucet or shower? Several things can cause your lack of hot water at home. Here is some advice on what you can do yourself:
- Are you experiencing lukewarm water in several faucets, or maybe the water is cold in one specific tap? Then you can turn on several of your faucets and let the water run for a couple of minutes. Afterward, you should check if there is light in the circulation pump or on the heating installation. Finally, you can try to turn up the heat a bit on your heating installation.
- Are you experiencing that only cold water comes out of the faucets, then you can try to turn on several of your faucets and let the water run for a couple of minutes. Other than that, you can try to turn up the hot water a bit on your heating installation.
You can try carrying out the above, or you can just call us Sternberg VVS- & Gasteknik A/S, and we will help you solve your heating issues.
Are you interested in getting a gas service agreement, then contact us here:
We perform plumbing services, plumbing installations, gas boiler installations, gas boiler services, air to water heat pump installations, and heat pump services in the following areas: